Medical negligence caused my child’s birth injury, what can I do?

If you suspect that the negligence of a medical professional directly contributed to your child’s birth injury like cerebral palsy, it is highly advisable that you secure legal representation as soon as possible. With an experienced birth injury lawyer, you may be able to pursue a civil lawsuit against the medical professional whose negligence resulted in your child’s birth injury. The experienced birth injury lawyers at the Driscoll Firm are well-experienced—especially with cases involving cerebral palsy and Erb’s palsy—in pursuing financial restitution from negligent medical professionals.

To discuss how one of our dedicated birth injury lawyers may help you secure compensation, please call us at (800) 305-9800.

Free Evaluation

No fees until you collect. Complete the form below to receive a free evaluation.

Se Habla Espanol