What can I do if I think my child has cerebral palsy?

Identifying cerebral palsy at young age can be a challenge. However, there are some procedures that can help you identify this type of disability. Tests include:

  • EEG
  • CT
  • Blood test
  • MRI
  • Vision testing

Once you have sought a formal diagnosis, it is strongly advisable to consult with a knowledgeable attorney who can help you to determine whether your child’s condition may warrant the pursuit of legal action.

The cerebral palsy attorneys of The Driscoll Firm understand that you are worried about your child’s health and future happiness, and we are committed to helping you to do whatever you can to provide for them. Contact us at (800) 900-7704 to discuss our services and schedule a consultation with our team.

Free Evaluation

No fees until you collect. Complete the form below to receive a free evaluation.

Se Habla Espanol