Mechanical Aids for Cerebral Palsy

If a child develops cerebral palsy, they may require mechanical aids to improve their mobility and quality of life. However, these mechanical aids can prove expensive to purchase and maintain for many families. Additionally, a child learning to use these aids may need the help of a physical therapist to learn how to ably use these aids. This can place a major financial hurdle for many families.

If your child’s injuries were caused by a physician or nurse’s negligence, we may be able to help you fight for financial compensation for the cost of treatments, such as mechanical aids. To learn more about your legal options after your child’s injury, contact a cerebral palsy attorney of Driscoll Firm, today at (800) 900-7704.

Expenses for Mechanical Aids

Depending on the severity of the birth injury and the problems a child develops relating to cerebral palsy, they may need a variety of different mechanical aids. As such, children with cerebral palsy may be in need of the following:

  • Specialized eating utensils
  • Hearing and communication aids
  • Writing aids
  • Braces, wheelchairs, or other mobility aids

A family may be entitled to pursue financial compensation for the cost of these mechanical aids and other treatments if their child’s cerebral palsy was caused by a medical professional’s error.

Contact Us

A birth injury leading to cerebral palsy can create a considerable financial burden in addition to the physical and emotional hardships your family may face. To discuss how a legal claim may be able to ease your financial concerns, contact a cerebral palsy lawyer of Driscoll Firm, by calling (800) 900-7704 today.

Free Evaluation

No fees until you collect. Complete the form below to receive a free evaluation.

Se Habla Espanol