If I’m worried my child has cerebral palsy, what can I do?

While the symptoms of cerebral palsy may not be immediately apparent in a child, they will eventually begin to surface as an affected child matures. Should your child display any of the characteristic symptoms of cerebral palsy, however, it is highly advisable that you consult with your child’s pediatrician as soon as you can. Your child’s pediatrician may utilize one or more of the following procedures to more conclusively diagnose your child:

  • EEG
  • CT
  • Blood test
  • MRI
  • Vision testing

If your child is formally diagnosed with cerebral palsy, the medical professionals responsible for his or her delivery may be liable for any resulting pain and suffering. To speak with one of the birth injury lawyers at the Driscoll Firm, please call our offices at (800) 900-7704 today.

Free Evaluation

No fees until you collect. Complete the form below to receive a free evaluation.

Se Habla Espanol