Cerebral palsy is a lifelong condition that often requires medical treatment throughout one’s entire life. Although for many the effects are mostly physical—related to muscle abnormalities and movement difficulties—some individuals additionally suffer from speech and cognitive impairments, as well as the risk of seizures. Sadly, this condition is often the direct result of mistakes made during the childbirth process.
The Denver cerebral palsy attorneys at The Driscoll Firm believe negligent medical professionals should be held fully accountable when their mistakes result in cerebral palsy. You should not bear the significant costs of medical treatment when a doctor failed in his or her duty to provide adequate care in Denver.
Hospitals in the Denver Area
Although it is often a doctor or nurse working directly in the childbirth process whose negligence contributes to cerebral palsy, it may also be the case that a hospital has permitted negligent conditions to exist. In this situation, multiple parties may be found liable. If you believe your child’s cerebral palsy occurred due to malpractice in any of these Denver-area hospitals, our legal team may help you take action:
- Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Porter Adventist Hospital
- Exempla St. Joseph Hospital
- Rose Medical Center
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- Denver Health Medical Center
- St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center (Englewood, CO)
- Craig Hospital (Englewood, CO)
- Children’s Hospital Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus (Aurora, CO)
- Medical Center of Aurora (Aurora, CO)
- University of Colorado Hospital (Aurora, CO)
- Parker Adventist Hospital (Parker, CO)
- Sky Ridge Medical Center (Lone Tree, CO)
The financial costs of cerebral palsy caused by medical negligence should not be your burden to bear. Discuss your situation with a Denver attorney to learn more about pursuing restitution from those responsible.
Contact a Denver Cerebral Palsy Attorney for Help
When your child’s cerebral palsy was caused by the negligence of someone else, The Driscoll Firm may help you pursue justice and compensation in court. Speak with one of our Denver cerebral palsy attorneys today by calling our offices at (800) 900-7704.